To complement our HardCore Pilates classes and provide even greater flexibility, we offer stretch therapy based on the proven Stretch to Win™ system. The Stretch to Win™ system has been scientifically proven to enhance performance more effectively than traditional stretch techniques by working the body in a series of rotational spirals and diagonals, mirroring the way muscles naturally attach in the body.
Stretch Therapy Highlights:
- Achieve a substantially better range of motion than with traditional stretching programs.
- Trainers are Certified Flexibility Therapist™ by the Stretch to Win Institute.™
- 30-minute and 1 hour stretch sessions are available.
- All sessions are one-on-one, working with a Certified Flexibility Specialist.
- No contract required - pay as you go for each session.
- The Stretch to Win system is used by top-level athletes, including the 1996 USA Olympic Wrestling team, the 2000 Minnesota Vikings football team, the 2000-2004 University of Texas women's track teams in preparation for Olympic trials, and others.
- Incorporates 10 fundamental principles:
- Synchronize your breathing with your movement.
- Tune your nervous system to current conditions.
- Follow a logical order.
- Achieve a range of motion gain without pain.
- Stretch your fascia (connective Tissue), not just your muscle.
- Use multiple planes of .movement
- Target the entire joint.
- Get Maximum lengthening with traction.
- Facilitate body reflexes for optimal results.
- Adjust stretching to present goal.